Sample Course Evaluations - Beginning German 2 Spring 2018
Sample Written Comments (Spring 2018):
- What a guy to be honest. He's truly the type of professor that you would want to encounter in your collegiate experience. He's very professional, patient, kind, and goes the extra mile to make sure the students know what's going on in the class.
- Professor Kaupp was one of, if not the best professor I have had at Notre Dame. He taught the material in a way that made the language engaging and easy to understand. He is passionate about what he teaches, and teaches in this way.
- Professor Kaupp is very organized and engaging. His help and exercises with pronunciation are especially helpful since he is a native speaker. He seamlessly integrates several interesting cultural aspects to the course, and his grammar instruction couldn't be clearer! Assessments are fair and writing assignments are engaging and extremely helpful, and assignments challenge our knowledge for the perfect growth factor.
- Professor Kaupp does an outstanding job of rotating activities, keeping students engaged at all times, and overall of simply teaching a new language.
- Professor Kaupp excites his student about learning. He engages with his students and challenges them to speak the German language whenever possible, both inside and outside the classroom so that they may become more proﬁcient. He truly cares about his students and is greatly invested in their education in the German language and culture.